Are you looking for something different to eat for dinner one night? Something that is quick, easy and delicious? I have the perfect meal for you! Taco salad! Now I know that you “can’t make friends with salad” but trust me you cannot go wrong with this meal. If Craig enjoys it, any meat loving person will enjoy it!
COOK THIS: Taco Salad with Ground Turkey
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
Serve with: A margarita or even serve it as your starter or side at your next Mexican Fiesta!
Did you know: The best substitute for sour cream is Greek yogurt! Trick your guests the next time you need to use sour cream substitute it with Greek yogurt and I bet you they won’t tell the difference!
Shopping List (4 servings):
- Romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 2 green onions
- 6 tbs of salsa
- 4 tbs of Greek yogurt
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 4 handfuls of gluten free tortilla chips (crushed in a Ziploc bag)
- 1/2 can of corn
- 1 tbs of hot chilli flakes
- 1 avocado
- Cut up your green onions, avacado and your salad. Add them into 4 separate bowls. Add the kidney beans, corn, 1 tbs of salsa and 1 tbs of Greek yogurt on top of each serving.
- Cook your ground turkey in salsa with the hot chilli flakes. Let it cool and add to your salad
- Top the salad off with your gluten free tortilla chips